Date: 27 October 2018
Venue: Old Thomas River Village
Contact: John on 082 575 4923 or click here to go the the Thomas River website
There are 5 MTB races and 3 Trail Runs.
- The Marathon Course is 60km and qualifies for Provincial Points. It has something for everyone. From single tracking to steep up & downhills. From good roads to bad roads to no roads. From river crossings to speed sections to long grass and rocks. The new route is completely different from last year. Licenced riders only. Temporary day licences will be available at R35-00.
- The 40km Half Marathon has changed completely. It is a exciting ride for a moderately fit person. It qualifies for provincial points. Licenced riders only. Temporary day licences will be available at R35-00.
- The 19km Fun Ride is an enjoyable ride for anyone who does not want to tackle the marathon courses and contains some easy technical sections.This route is all on new ground.
- The 11km Fun Ride is aimed at the young but also for the novice or the "not-so-fit".
- The 5km Fun Ride is for the kids enterting their first "big" race.
- In the Kiddies Chocolate Race. Kids may enter riding anything with wheels.
- Trail Run of 5, 10 or 20 km. It is compulsary to carry at least one bottle of liquid.